Let's face it... Students love music. Every smartphone out there will have a music playlist. So here's your opportunity to harness music - And turn those oral presentations, into masterpieces.
Here's a couple of ideas for activities in the classroom. Students can:
- Record themselves reading a passage - great FLUENCY check.
- Record themselves reading a paper or poem they have written - great way to check for errors
An awesome tool on everyone's Macbook is Quicktime Player... Not only because it plays your videos, but it also has a very cool little tool that allows you to perform screen recordings!
This is great for:
- Recording procedures and answering common questions
- Giving students audio-visual feedback (the next best thing to a 1:1 conversation).
- Recording lessons that students can access anytime, anywhere.
- Making a video to h...