Brilliant HSC Results from GSCC's Year 12 Class of 2019

The results are in... and with many of the GSCC Year 12 class of 2019 coming to the College to share their results today, they have proven that hard work and dedication certainly pays off at the end...

"I really enjoyed Extension History," Erin said today. She achieved impressive results in the HSC subject amongst others, which contributed to her impressive ATAR of 98.85.

"I've been studying history for so long, and it was a great way to finish high school. I'm looking at undertaking a degree in Civil Engineering at university."

Twin sisters Katrina and Marina were also proud to share their impressive results, both achieving an ATAR of 98.00.

"Our favourite subject was Extension 1 Mathematics..." the twins said. They both undertook the subject, and both did equally successfully to achieve wonderful results.

Betty is looking to pursue a career in film directing and film making. Her passion in the area of multimedia has inspired Betty to look into filming for the future. Her hard work in subjects such as Mathematics and Information Processes & Technology did not go unnoticed; where she achieved an ATAR of 93.75.

"I just love watching Youtube clips!" Betty said today.

"I've always wanted to see how all the media worked and have always wanted to pursue something in the area of media." (sic)

Miriam and Vanessa were also happy with their excellent HSC results. The two were World Youth Day pilgrims earlier this year, and showed that faith and trust in God goes a long way. Vanessa is looking to studying Criminology and Criminal Justic