Virtual Classroom Collaboration with Google Classroom
Google Classroom saves you time, keeps you organised and helps you communicate with your students. Think of it as a virtual classroom where you can upload work for your students to access, a place for your students to submit work, and a powerful interface for you to provide feedback. Get started today, with resources, tips and tricks from educators like you.
Setting a Google Classroom up with your students is easy:
1) Go to https://classroom.google.com/
2) Click the + in the top-right corner of the window, then select Create Class
3) Give your class a name (you don't really need to fill the other details), then click Create
Adding students to your class is also easy:
1) On your Google Classroom class page, share the class code with your students. They will use it to join your class.
Providing subject resources / work to your class is a breeze:
1) On your Google Classroom class page, click on Classwork up the top
2) Press the Create button
3) Select the type of resource you would like to provide
4) Click Assign / Ask in the top right when you've finished
Where to from here?
Add Subject Resources...
Discuss a topic using the Stream Page...
Create a Quiz...
Mark your students' work...