Adobe Scan is a free tool that can be installed to your smartphone to easily scan paper documents into a digital format like PDF. It is available for both iOS and Android devices. Follow the steps below on how to install and use this powerful app.
1) Go to the App Store / Play Store. Look for Adobe Scan. Install the app to your smartphone.
2) Open the app on your smartphone. Select Sign In.
3) Enter your CeNet email address, then press continue.
4) When it asks you to select an account, press Company or School Account.
5) The CeNet login page will then appear. Enter your username and password in the fields, then press Log in.
If your CeNet login details do not work (access denied), please check that you are entering the correct password. If you are still not able to sign in, you will need to Create an Account. Creating an account is done by pressing the Sign up link on the first page of the app.
6) You are now ready to scan your document. Make sure document is selected in the bottom menu. Hover your phone over the document. Tap the screen. The app will take a picture of the document for you. Press continue. Repeat this process for any additional pages.